- Blog: Subscribe
EarthShift Global is a woman-owned business, led by Lise Laurin, CEO and Founder of EarthShift. We’re life cycle assessment (LCA) experts and pioneers of Sustainability ROI, helping organizations integrate environmental, social, and economic sustainability into their business and manufacturing operations. We provide customized services, including LCA and SROI sustainability software, training and environmental impact assessments, as well as sustainability consulting, through partnerships with clients in industry, academia and government.
How We Work With Clients... What You Can Expect
Global, WSP and Introspective Systems to Develop Life Cycle Assessment Modeling Tool for Canadian Clean Fuel StandardKITTERY, Maine and HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, January 29, 2019 —
A team of three companies led by sustainability consulting and software firm EarthShift Global has been selected to develop a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) modeling tool to support the Canadian Clean Fuel Standard (CFS) , a new regulation being developed under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 that will reduce Canada’s carbon emissions from all fuels by 30 million tonnes per year in 2030 (the equivalent of 7 million vehicles’ annual emissions).
Global engineering and professional services consultancy WSP and software developer Introspective Systems, Portland, Maine, will join EarthShift Global (which recently opened its Canadian office in Halifax) to create a rigorous, scientifically valid, ISO-conformant modeling tool for calculating the life cycle carbon intensities of the full range of liquid, gaseous, and solid fuels used in Canada.
What Sets EarthShift Global Apart?
- Direct access to distinguished sustainability consulting experts
- Exceptional clients that look to us for guidance on environmental impact assessments, sustainable design for packaging, using software planning tools and knowledge
- LCA and SROI Leadership - EarthShift Global continues to develop new international standards
- Our LCA training programs have taught the worlds leading sustainability professionals
- Proven sustainable approaches that deliver measurable results
Subscribe to Our Sustainability Newsletter
TheShift — Sustainability News and Views (Monthly)
includes tips to help you improve your sustainability assessment, analysis and reporting; regulation updates; important industry conferences and commentary on current events
Read Latest Issue
What's New at
Next Webinar(s) and Recent Recordings
- Listen to Recent Recorded Webinar,- Waste Management Sustainability Services Consulting Overview, June 2018
- Listen to Recent Recorded Webinar – Supporting Central American Smallholder Growers Toward Better Futures: Sustainability Return On Investment (S-ROI) of Vista Volcanes's Capilla Malla Inocua program, May 2018
- Listen to Recent Recorded Webinar – Accelerating Sustainable Economic Growth, Innovation and Job Creation Opportunities While Building Capacity of Organizations. A Review of Results Achieved by the Innovation Challenge and La Red de Innovación e Impacto, April 2018
- Listen to Recent Recorded Webinar – Investing for Sustainable Growth: Latin America and the Caribbian, La Red de Innovación e Impacto, March 2018
- Listen to Recent Recorded Webinar – Discover AWARE, the Global Consensus on Water Scarcity for LCA, February 2018
Latest Blog Posts
- This New GreenBiz Article Can Help You Be a More Effective Sustainability Practitioner
- Good News Out of Washington For the Environment
- Working With The Younger Generation On World Water Day
- Having Fun with Sustainability Limericks
- Are You Making the Most of Your LCA? Here Are Ways to Get More Bang for Your Buck
- Anticipatory Life Cycle Assessment of Sol-Gel Derived Anti-Reflective Coating for Greenhouse Glass
- Implementation of Stochastic Multi Attribute Analysis (SMAA) in Comparative Environmental Assessments
- 2 Economic Concepts Every Sustainability Professional Should Know
- Quantified Uncertainties in Comparative Life Cycle Assessment: What Can Be Concluded?
- Greenhouse Gas Balances of Bioenergy Systems
- Supplying Renewable Energy for Canadian Cement Production: Life Cycle Assessment of Bioenergy From Forest Harvest Residues Using Mobile Fast Pyrolysis Units
- Captains of the Sustainability Team
Major stakeholders explain how contractors can help them achieve their sustainability goals
- Understanding Life Cycle Assessment: An LCIA Overview for Executives and Practitioners
- A Look Back: The Evolution of LCA and Life Cycle Impact Assessment