1-on-1 Life Cycle Assessment or Sustainability Training and Consulting
Need a mentor for your first LCA? Or, facing a tough allocation question?
Want help interpreting results or making a design more sustainable?
1-on-1 Interactive Training is the Fastest, Most Efficient Answer
When time is of the essence and you’re facing a new challenge in LCA or other sustainability area, there’s no better route to a robust solution than tightly focused, situation-specific training.
Our veteran practitioner-instructors can teach you the exact skills needed for a project or campaign, and help you apply them within your organization’s unique environment. Training is scheduled at your convenience, using an interactive web platform, and every minute will be directly applicable to matters at hand — while also making you more capable going forward.
You pay only for what you need, in hourly increments or discounted blocks of 10 hours. Here are some sample topics your training could include:
- Learning LCA methodology
- Defining project goal and scope
- Choosing which tool to use
- Deciding what product or industry line to study
Data Choices and Data Collection
- Conducting literature reviews
- Deciding which database and data are most appropriate
Modeling in EarthSmart, PackageSmart, SimaPro or 3Pillars
- Utilizing the tool
- Addressing specific modeling questions and challenges
- Choosing a type of report
- Writing an ISO-compliant report
- Navigating or conducting the critical review process
- Providing interpretation assistance
PCR / EPD Guidance
- Interpreting an existing PCR
- Advising during PCR development
- Creating methods which match the PCR requirements
- Preparing the LCA report and EPD for review/verification
S-ROI Facilitation Support
- Co-facilitation of studies, getting you up to speed while ensuring you get the most out of the workshop
- Modeling support in 3Pillars
EarthShift Global: a Leader in Sustainability Consulting, Training and Software.